7 ways to ensure your Resume NEVER gets read.....
Send out a boring, mundane resume that's the same as the other 367 that will be received.
Make sure there are some obvious spelling mistakes
Don't give full contact details - in fact, make sure you forget to provide an email address
Just send out your normal standard Resume....don't PERSONALISE in in ANY way
Show you're not serious or focused by applying for every job the company or recruitment firm has....that way they can read your resume 20 times !!
For goodness sake - don't do it in Microsoft Word - that makes it FAR too easy to read - - do it in Word Perfect or something else than people can't read
Whatever you do - do NOT show you're serious by sending a covering letter
10 common mistakes that make sure your resume goes straight into the bin - - - DON'T make them !!!!
- Tips From Successful Job Seekers
- The crazy American with a tattoo on his forehead
- Is it me or you?
- Scared of change…………?
- Lets go see something weird
- 7 ways to ensure your Resume NEVER gets read.....
- Can't men do anything right....................
- Are negative colleagues killing the mood? Here are 10 ways to handle the situation.
- Not what you want to see at breakfast - A mouse in your bread
- Red Alert - Forty times as many bacteria on lift buttons than on a public toilet seat !!!