Want to Lose Weight? Then Give Your Fridge a Makeover
Today we're going to discuss a very simple yet often overlooked part of the weight-loss puzzle: the layout of your fridge!!!!
Believe it or not, something as simple as how you layout food on the inside of your fridge can contribute to you gaining weight. Read on for some great tips on how to rearrange your fridge to help you lose weight.....
Many people put on weight through binge eating. Because they leave fatty snacks on display, they snack on them every time they open the fridge.
By rearranging how the food is laid out, they could prevent themselves from snacking on fatty foods unnecessarily.
The most important thing to do is keep unhealthy snacks out of sight. So, any leftover pieces of chocolate cake should be placed towards the back of the fridge.
Healthy and low fat snacks should be moved to the front. If you have healthy sliced meat and yoghurt at the front for example, you will have some nice healthy snacks staring you in the face every time you open the fridge.
This is bound to improve yoursnacking habits.
Another thing you should do is store fruit and veg in plastic containers.
Most people store fruit and veg in drawers which hides them out of sight. Cut up fruit and veg into bite-size chunk and place them in plastic containers near the front of the fridge.
When people are hungry, usually they will head straight to the fridge and snack on the nearest food in sight. So, by placing healthy bite-size snacks at the front of the fridge, it encourages you to snack in a much healthier fashion.
So there you have it; a simple yet effective way to improve your eating habits and cut calories.....
- Lets go see something weird
- It's that time of year - - the time to go SHOPPING.
- Tell us your favourite way to lose weight
- Your 10 point plan to getting paid what you are worth.
- Crazy...do you have a dancing baby........
- Can't men do anything right....................
- 10 Ways to Ensure You Get a Better Night's Sleep
- Red Alert - Forty times as many bacteria on lift buttons than on a public toilet seat !!!
- Tips From Successful Job Seekers
- Death Valley