Make Honeycomb toffee in 2 minutes.
It may be fattening....but oh my goodness it tastes just great.
Here is how to make it in just two minutes.
* 100g caster sugar
* 4 tablespoons Golden Syrup.
Let the sugar and syrup melt and then bubble on medium heat for 30 seconds.
Then add the magic ingredient - 1.5 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda and stir vigorously for 30 seconds.
Put it on a grease baking sheet, leave to cool and enjoy
...now watch this short video to see exactly how it's done
- 7 ways to ensure your Resume NEVER gets read.....
- The dreaded school years…….or is it?
- Interviews……sleepless nights or exciting times!!
- Tips From Successful Job Seekers
- Start your day with a great tasting Latte
- Fact of the Day!
- It's that time of year - - the time to go SHOPPING.
- The crazy American with a tattoo on his forehead
- Not what you want to see at breakfast - A mouse in your bread
- Are negative colleagues killing the mood? Here are 10 ways to handle the situation.