The crazy American with a tattoo on his forehead
We all make mistakes - - - but not as big as this one !!
David Winkelman is a 48-year-old American who heard a disc jockey offer listeners to his radio station a six-figure payout if they tattooed the station's logo on their forehead.
What did David do? - he rushed down to his local tattoo parlour and had the words 'Quad City Rocker' and '93 Rock' etched - permanently - into his forehead.
When he went to the radio station a day later to collect his cash they were told it had been a practical joke and a silly radio stunt.
Even worse - the station had no intention of paying up.
That was FOUR YEARS AGO - but every day when he looks in the mirror he sees his mistake staring back at him from the mirror....and he will do every single day for the rest of his life.
- Is it me or you?
- Can't men do anything right....................
- The crazy American with a tattoo on his forehead
- 10 Ways to Ensure You Get a Better Night's Sleep
- Not what you want to see at breakfast - A mouse in your bread
- Want to Lose Weight? Then Give Your Fridge a Makeover
- The dreaded school years…….or is it?
- Death Valley
- Scared of change…………?
- Tips From Successful Job Seekers